Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

what is it all about?


I have gotten kicked in my bad knee. This will be the 7th time something has happened to this knee over the past 4 years. Usually just as I start to feel I can maybe work out????
New Agers would have a field day with this. This is the philosophy that states: we create our world and our experiences, that we can overcome everything by manipulating our brain waves and that in some strange way, all that exists is here just for our edification.
POSH! such arrogance!
But that is not really what this post is about.
This post is about not having a clue. I have no clue about anything today. This is not to say that I don't have ANSWERS. I always have ANSWERS, but they are just possibilities, reasons, excuses, fun things or whatever. Ultimately they are just WORDS.
Which is funny since I believe that 90% of what is communicated at any given moment between any given being is feelings, sensations, impressions, emotions, experiences, vibrations- all these things that have to be translated into words for us humans to validate with more words.
I guess that is why this picture "spoke" to me today. It has no words, but it is very clear what it is all about.
I wish more of life were this clear.

No comments: